Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A day ahead {35/365}

Little feet~part deux {34/365}


I had my days all mixed up because Kate switched her days at school this week.  So, I thought I was a day behind and snapped this quickly of Kate.  Then we went out to our favorite local Mexican restaurant and I had margarita and it became clear that I thought it was the wrong day...So, now I am a day ahead. Go figure!  It is pretty bad when you don't know what day it is!


Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.033 sec (1/30)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 500
Aperutre Priority

Converted to black and white in Photoshop Elements and a texture (ishkamina) was added.

6 comments:

Marla said...

Love those little tootsies! And I never know what day it is either, good to know margaritas help, I'll try that. :)

Sharon said...

I love love love this one Kim!!!

Janice said...

Beautiful photo! By the way, I looooove all of Ishkamina's textures - especially her bokeh ones!

Anonymous said...

Precious, kissable tiny little feet any mama would adore.

Michelle said...

I love this picture! I might have to borrow this idea for my 365 photoblog!

kelli said...

Kim, i have been following your 3 peanuts blog for about 1 year now. i am friends with The Warehouse and Primrose Princess...and found your blog through Julie and Laura. I'd love to continue. i learn a lot about parenting and design through you and i'd hate to miss out.

you are great a photography too.