Wednesday, April 29, 2009

They all wanted in

We did not have baseball or Judo or anything today after school.  So, we were hanging out in the living room and Will was reading. I wanted to get a shot for the 365 but they all got silly and wanted a picture.....

Like Mother, like son
90/365
Kate was so jealous...that she did this to get in the way...
DSC_1281
and then this...

DSC_1275
I am not using those photos for the 365 but I wanted to remember what a little camera ham she was being!

Meanwhile, Harry wanted his picture taken too...


Hey Mom take my picture!
91/365

Just like Will
92/365
Kate saw her big brother leave for school with a backpack..so she NEEDED a backpack to wear to pre-school. Contents: pretend food from her play kitchen, lipgloss and her lovey (which I promptly removed).

Silly peanuts!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful pics, Kim! See that Will is reading the Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Taylor is reading those now - they are pretty good (I'm reading them behind her :)
Take Care,
Kim and Katiebug

Cindy said...

kate is so so cute! I love that blue on her!