Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year and my underachiever project

Last year I tried to do a 365 photo project but I lost steam at about photo 97. It was just one more thing in my daily list of things to do some days.  This year, I am going easy on myself.  I still need to improve (A LOT) on my photography so this year, I am going to attempt to post one photo per week.  I am not going to stress if the picture is not perfect.  Part of this is about learning and part is about capturing family memories.

In fact, this first shot is a little fuzzy but it was such a sweet moment between Kate and Harry.  We just got our gas logs installed and they were cuddling in front of the fire.

DSC_0050
1/52

12 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

PRICELESS... Love it..

Jboo said...

Great photo! I think you're right -- one photo a week is much more manageable. Maybe I'll give it a try too! Have a great week!

Janet

carolinagirl said...

love it.

i lost steam on july 15th (day 142 for me)!

oh well. my plan is to try to post occasionally if i have a photo i really like.

i also put daily pressure on myself to not only post a photo but to post one that i had taken that particular day. too hard.

Marla said...

Love it! I'm attempting a 365, just for fun, but the idea of once a week might have been more practical!

Jodee Leader said...

Cute picture!

Jacquie said...

Long time lurker just coming out to tell you I'm glad you're posting more and...... this photo is so precious! I love it!

Michelle said...

Love this picture ... it has a very warm feel. I've decided to do the 365 day ...


http://michelle-ordinaryday.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Love this picture ... it has a very warm feel. I've decided to do the 365 day ...


http://michelle-ordinaryday.blogspot.com/

Griselda said...

A beautiful photo, the most important is it's full of warm feelings.
Best wishes from Argentina.

Dantem said...

great pictures...

Mark/Cristina said...

Looking forward to seeing some new ones.

Purple & Pink said...

ooooh, we decided to go on a search for happiness and found your blog wooo .... we LOVE the photos .. thankyou ... purple and pink