Sunday, January 2, 2011

Flowers from my husband {2/365}

I reminded Dave the other day that my love languages are "words of praise" and gifts.  He came home from work with fresh flowers.  They look really pretty in our living room near the tree since they are deep red.  The tree is almost down as I type so I had to grab one more shot of delicious Christmas tree bokeh.

Flowers from Dave {2/365}

My neighbor got this cool 135mm defocus lens for Christmas and is letting my borrow it.  So, I am going to attempt a little shoot with it tomorrow:)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That Dave is a keeper :)
I have a question if you have time to answer. I have a point and shoot camera (kodak) and would love to get a new fancy one but don't have tons of money or experience. Anything you would suggest for a total beginner? I thought of checking out ebay etc just wondered if you had any thoughts.
Thanks
xoxo
Nancy

Dawn said...

oh Kim...the Christmas light bokeh is AMAZING...I was a little sad last night when I took my pic that I had already taken the tree down! oh..and I need to remind my hubby of my love language, these are gorgeous!
363 to go!!!

Jacquie said...

So glad you're trying your 365 challenge again. Been a longtime reader of your Peanuts blog and love love love your photos. I'm nowhere near your level and basically just have a point 'n shoot but feel all proud that I know what "bokeh" is. :) Lovely shot.

Hannah said...

The Christmas light bokeh is so amazing. I'm glad you are doing a 365 again this year...I'm giving a second attempt at one too. I hope I can make it longer than last year :)